Sanctuary 123's - i. e. - Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
1. One of the most frequent questions I get is what is the cost for service? Fee schedules are located in the Client-Therapist Contract.
2. Do I take insurance? What about payments? I am only on a few panels, the major plans I accept are BCBS, CHAMPVA, & Cigna , so please verify your coverage with your insurance carrier prior to arrival. (The name will be Andrea Gay on the insurance panels.) I take cash, checks, & most credit cards, As of June 1, 2017, I am also accepting PayPal,
3. What about EAP plans? Again, I'm on some Employee Assistant Plans (EAPs) and not others. It is imperative that you check with your provider.
4. Do I have a cancellation policy? Unless previously discussed, there is a $100 flat charge for notice that is less than 24 hours. This holds for insurance users, those paying out of pocket, group members, and reduced fee patients. The full session rate will be charged to a credit card on file if no communication is made prior to appointment. This is necessary because a time commitment is made to you and is held exclusively for you.
5. How do you know that I'm the right therapist for you? The power of therapy is that you get to decide. I have a flowchart on the button below to help you clarify some of the things to think about when making this important change. If it doesn't work out for you then you can simply tell me so. Hopefully, we can find a way to work together.